Thursday, September 13, 2012

FALL RETREAT UPDATE

Everyone has been keeping my mailman busy over the past week!  Registrations are coming in and spots are filling up.  Here is a list of all registrations I have received so far--in no particular order.  I will continue to add to the list so don't panic if you do not see your name immediately!!

Tiffany F
Sharleen E
Marie O
Angel J
Brittani M
Sandy S
Lucy S
Tina R
Kyndra L
Stephanie B
Katie S
Karna K
Jane C
Bethany M
Lori M
Karen F
Jessica P
Bobbie F
Judy B
Nicole G
Mary Ann M
Crystal W
Amy W
DeeAnne G
Tammy B

Don't forget that there is free shipping in September for all orders placed directly with me.  I will be sending in a big order at the end of the month.  All orders will be delivered at the retreat. It's a great way to save a bit of money on scrapbooking supplies!!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or help anyone out!

No comments:

Post a Comment